Friday, January 2, 2009

Maui Babe Tanning Supplies

This morning I woke up to snow again in Seattle. With winter only just beginning it made me realize that I need to get my tan ready for my trip to Hawaii, and its not going to happen by going out in the backyard with my bikini on! I need to speed up the process, with help from my friends at the tanning salon, and Maui Babe Browning Lotion.

This amazing product is not a self tanner, but it accelerates the sun triggered tanning processes in your skin, allowing you to tan faster and keep it. The lotion is suitable for all skin types and can even be used with sunscreen, although this is not recommended in the tanning salons. The Browning Lotion is made from an old secret family formula, mixed from natural Hawaiian ingredients, including aloe, which is used by Hawaiians to heal burns of all types.


Maui Babe has a number of different products you can try, including hand and body lotion, and their newest product is their Tanning Salon Formula - perfect for those of us who see the tanning salon more than the beach. I will be sure to pick some of this product up in February. You can buy all their products on their website, or at ABC Stores throughout Hawaii. Happy tanning!

No comments: