Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Send Your Lava and Sand Back to Hawaii ASAP!

The first time I visited Hawaii, I wanted to take a piece of it home with me.  Actually I wanted to take a lot of it home, in the form of lava rocks, sand, coral etc. Little did I know, it is a common belief that if you take ANYTHING from the land or ocean in Hawaii, it can result in a lifetime of bad luck. Fortunately I found out before it was too late and returned my keepsakes to where they came from before I went home.

On my way to New York this week, I was reminded about this after reading an article in the Alaska Airlines Magazine.  Thankfully, there is now a company that can help you take care of business.  If you have any lava rocks that you need to return, you can send them via mail to Rainbow Moon in Volcano, HI.  Here's the address:

Rainbow Moon
Attn: Lava Rock Return
P.O. Box 699
Volcano HI 96785

Rainbow encourages you to get a tracking number at USPS so you can be sure your rocks make it to their final destination.  No one likes bad luck, so head to the post office asap and send back your Hawaiian lava rocks immediately!

1 comment:

Robert said...

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work... limo maui