Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Countdown to Jimmy's Wedding!

With our vacation fast approaching I am getting super excited! And with the vacation comes Jimmy's wedding, scheduled for February 14, 2009. Ah, Valentine's Day, how romantic. Jimmy and Sammy have decided to get married at Pyramid Rock Beach, which is a pretty cove of sand with a wonderful ocean view, located on the northern end of Kaneohe Marine Corp Base Hawaii. Originally Jimmy had wanted to get married on Lanikai Beach, but it seems that a lot of other people had the same idea. The wedding will be small and intimate, but I still haven't decided on an outfit. Maybe I will get my friend Jordana to give me a few ideas!
Here are some awesome pics of the beach, as well as the happy couple as they prepare for the big day on February 14. We can't wait to see you guys! Aloha!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was the wedding??! What did you wear? You should post pics...I'm so jealous! I'm off to NY tomorrow morning. See you in a week!