Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hawaiian Words, Phrases, Language - more!

I have been watching what stories have been popular on my blog, and what seems to be getting the most traction is the posts about Hawaiian words, slang, street names, and other culturally related posts. So in an effort to expand on this I am planning to do a number of posts in the next few months that focus specifically on these things, as I want to please my readers and I want them to come back and keep reading! If you have been to my blog before and are looking for more information about these subjects, I would love to hear from you. Please email me if there is a word in Hawaiian you are looking for, or a street name, or anything really, and I will post it on my blog. I also started listening to a Hawaiian language immersion CD today, so my Hawaiian language skills and knowledge are on the rise. Aloha `oe , a hui hou kakou (that means goodbye, until we meet again)....

No comments: