Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hawaii is What I Live For

Apologies for the lack of blog posts, but I honestly have not had time to sit down at the computer until now and write. Today is the first day that it has rained since we arrived in Hawaii, and since I got up this morning (about 1 hour ago) it is now lovely and sunny again. John and I are having a swell time here in Honolulu, and I have been making copious notes throughout my trip so I will have plenty of content for my blog in the coming weeks. When I am in Seattle I am usually glued to my computer, and here, I feel like throwing the laptop out the window - because there is so much more to life than email!

Today, I am off to meet my good friends and past colleagues from Communications Pacific for some lunch and a catchup - really looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to and how the Hawaiian economy has been treating them - well I hope. Jimmy's wedding is this Saturday, and it looks to be an all-day affair, with John being the Best Man. So much more to do, and as always, not enough time to enjoy it all. I look forward to writing away once I return to Seattle, where the memories will remain with me until we get back here for good.

No comments: