Sunday, February 8, 2009

Aloha People!

Just a quick post before I head out to the Ala Moana Shopping Center, but we arrived safe and sound - had a fabulous flight with Hawaiian Airlines, and our hotel is super. John and Jimmy are off the Pro Bowl today, and I am going to make the most of my free time and do some serious shopping, and first stop is the Hello Kitty store! It is so great to be back here and it reminds me that the plan is to return - we just have to decide when, and from my experience so far it will be in the not too distant future. I love Hawaii!! Aloha!

1 comment:

13Secrets said...

Just writing to let you know that I just found your blog!

I moved to Hawaii this summer, and although I loved it, we had to move back for the school year.

But I'm letting you know, that no matter where you live, Hawaii will always feel like home once you've been there. I love it!

Also, most people promote Matsumoto's for the best shave ice... I have to say to go to the Aloha Center (the Surfing Museum is there), and go to the Aloha General Store. (This is in Haleiva), and ask for a "Hawaiian" with "The Works." I've had shave ice at Matsumoto's with the beans and ice cream, and liked it, but literally, the Aloha place is quite possibly the best shave ice ever invented.

Also, the Ala Moana mall is the shiznit. But try to get over to the Kahala Mall. It's a bit more normal, and less expensive. And there is an awesome outlet mall on the way to Kapolei...

Alright!