Thursday, February 5, 2009

What to Pack for a Hawaiian Vacation

This is my last post before I jump on the plane and head to Hawaii! Yipee, I have been waiting a long time for this vacation and it could not have come at a better time. The economy is dismal, weather is cold, and I need to get some sun. My colleague and good friend Mariella Souflis suggested writing a post on what to pack when you are going to Hawaii on vacation. Well Mariella, this one's for you - you rock!

Essential Suitcase Items for Hawaii:
  • slippers (thongs or flip flops)

  • sunscreen - I know 30+ is all the rage but I stick to 15+ so I can get a healthy tan

  • A good book or two for relaxing on the beach

  • A towel

  • T-shirts, shorts, skirts and sundresses - no jeans or sweaters allowed

  • A hat

  • Plenty of energy!

That's all I have and really, that's all you need! Aloha!



No comments: