Monday, October 27, 2008

So How Do You Get To Hawaii?




There are so many airlines that fly to Hawaii now – but my recommendation is Hawaiian Airlines. I flew with Hawaiian the first time I visited the Islands, and have used their services ever since. They fly to Hawaii from a number of major cities in the US, as well as Sydney, Samoa, Tahiti and the Philippines – perfect for me! They also offer an extensive inter-island service to Maui, Kauai, Big Island, Molokai and Lanai.

Hawaiian airlines is different to other airlines in regards to the experience they provide during flight. I honestly think that their seats are roomier, and that there is more leg room, even in economy. The provide meal service on every flight, which is hard to find with other airlines these days. Most of their employees are from Hawaii, and I think that makes all the difference. They are so laid back and polite, but professional, and provide great service throughout the flight. I have enjoyed every flight I have taken to and from the Islands thanks to the team at Hawaiian Airlines.

If you are like me and travel to Hawaii on a regular basis, I would recommend getting the Hawaiian Airlines Visa Card – you earn Hawaiian miles for every dollar you spend, and at present you can get a return flight from Seattle to Hawaii with 35,000 Hawaiian miles – it sounds like a lot but you would be surprised how quickly the miles add up when you use your credit card for all your household purchases.

Thanks to Hawaiian airlines for the great service – you have a customer for life right here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! You've been BUSY!!
Typing away...wow, I'm immpressed! Keep going and you'll be back home with Sammy and I...spending the occasional weekend at the BareFoot Bar...lazing around the Hilton pool with green striped towels!!!