Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jimmy is Getting Married!


Our good friend and long time drinking buddy, Jim Long III popped the question to his girlfriend Sammi a couple of months ago - and so - they are getting MARRIED! Congratulations Jimmy, we are so happy for you!

Johnny and Jimmy have been friends for quite some time, and I think when I showed up in Hawaii that made it hard for the two of them to share the love. I was the third wheel.... but now - its looks like we can go on double dates! When we move back to Hawaii that is!

The top 3 experiences I remember with Jimmy are:

1. 'Live Nudes' walking along Kuhio Ave (not actually real live nudes - just Jimmy screaming out for some)

2. Drinks/photos at the Barefoot Bar - there were too many funny times to share them all here - but Jimmy has an obsession with cameras and taking photos - especially of himself!

3. Going on the submarine ride at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, where I almost died from being in a confined space and Jimmy and Johnny tried to comfort me (while laughing at me together)

We love you Jimmy - and can't wait for the wedding on February 14, 2009.

Here's some pics of the good old days!




Jimmy and the camera



Good times at the Barefoot Bar

No comments: