Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer Beach Reads

Books released over summer seem to be the hot thing here in the US. Everywhere I look there is a new title coming out, making my reading list longer and longer! I have been at home recovering from surgery this week and I was hoping to get cracking on all my new novels, but unfortunately this has not happened - yet. And to top that off, Seattle is experiencing one of the best summer seasons in history so that makes it hard to stay indoors and read (house is too hot) or go outside and read (sun is too hot)!

However I am committed to getting through a few novels this summer season and here is my recommended reading list - all of these books are available from Amazon.com. If anyone has read any of these let me know, in case I have a book on the list that doesn't make the cut!

Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
Gossip of the Starlings by Nina de Gramont
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
Holly's Inbox by Holly Denham
A Better View of Paradise by Randy Sue Coburn
The Husband Habit by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez

Books

No comments: