Friday, July 10, 2009

Hawaii Football Fans - Colt Brennan Is Coming to Visit!

I just heard the news that Colt Brennan (former UH quarterback, now with the Washington Redskins) will be back in Hawaii for one weekend only and will be signing autographs on the following dates and times:

Saturday, July 11: Pictures Plus - Maui Marketplace (Kahului, Maui), 11am - 1pm.

Sunday, July 12: Barefoot League - Safeway Center (Kapahulu, Oahu), 2pm - 4pm.

Autograph tickets are available ONLY at Pictures Plus.

Presale tickets can be purchased in person at the Kahului and Ward Warehouse Pictures Plus locations, or on the web at PicturesPlus.com

If anyone gets a picture or autograph - please send to me and I will put it on the blog. Have a great Aloha Friday and weekend!

1 comment:

Kris Nelson said...

Cool find. I remember watching Colt play his Senior year at UH. Those were some pretty exciting games.

Not a big football fan (hockey is more my thing), but I made a point of tracking the NFL draft that summer to find out if anyone picked him up. His story and how he turned his life around is a pretty good one.

I hope someone come through with a pic!