Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hawaiian Springs on the Mainland

It was a simple coincidence that I had Hawaiian Springs Water on my Polyvore last Friday (see below) - when today, I read that the water is now available for sale on the mainland!

The natural water company, which draws from the Keaau aquifer on the Big Island, is now selling its bottles at health food retailers throughout California, Arizona and Nevada including Whole Foods and Mother's Market.

Hawaiian Springs has been distributing bottled water mainly in the Hawaiian Islands since 1995, so the news of expansion is great for the company, given the current economic sitation. Recently the company has done some rebranding and the new packaging looks awesome. It reminds me a lot of Fiji Water, also one of my favorites. Great news and I hope to see Hawaiian Springs Water available for sale in Seattle soon!

No comments: