Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ala Moana Center Adds New Stores....Again!

Oh I love shopping. Someone asked me the other day what it was that I loved about shopping, and my answer: the act of exchanging money for goods and services. The feeling I get when I hand over my credit card and I get something special in return is great! This not only applies to clothes and shoes, but even the grocery store is fun for me!!

Ok I am getting off track. I wanted to share the news that Ala Moana Center is opening seven new stores! They are:

  • LEGO - opening July
  • Victoria's Secret - opening in fall
  • Links of London - opening July
  • Ala Bella - opening July
  • Taco Del Mar - opening July
  • American Apparel - just opened
  • Lin's Market - just opened

Ala Moana Center is one of my favorite shopping experiences - you can get almost anything you need (including my favorite, Louis Vuitton!) Happy shopping and see you in August Ala Moana Center.

No comments: