Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Think I Have Some Blog Inspiration

I saw this book advertised at Amazon.com and I thought it looked interesting, so I decided to get it from the local library and give it a glance. Little did I know that it would get me thinking more creatively about story angles for my blog. The title: No One Cares What You Had for Lunch – 100 Ideas For Your Blog, by Margaret Mason. One of the goals I have in my career development plan this year is to start thinking more creatively. Well, why not start with the blog? I have many stories to share, especially about Hawaii but I am a very logical, factual person. I like to share the facts, and wrap it up with a brief conclusion. Who knew that creative stories were more interesting? Well, quite frankly, not me. So I am going to give it a shot and try to put a creative spin on my life in Hawaii. Same facts and information, just shared differently. Lets see what happens….

No comments: