Monday, April 6, 2009

I Have the Twitter Bug


Twitter is everywhere these days. In fact, I think its almost safe to call it mainstream. For those who use it, I am sure you will agree with me that it is hard to stay up to date with the tweets of all the people that you follow. Twitter now has a number of programs that can help you keep your tweets and followers organized, my favorite being Tweetdeck. With this program I can keep lists of the people I am following by category, with Hawaii and PR being the two lists I read the most. Over the weekend I started following a bunch of new tweeps, mainly from Hawaii, so I want to call a few of them out - as I am looking forward to reading their tweets and connecting online about a topic that is close to my heart - The Islands:


A Maui Blog (@AMauiBlog)
Nathan Kam (@nathankam)
Aloha Blog (@alohablog)
Aloha New Media (@alohanewmedia)
e-hawaii (@ehawaii)
Amy Hennesey (@hiloprgal)
DavidHTA (@DavidHTA)

If you are on Twitter and not following these peeps, you should be - they are some of the great people who have a lot to share on Twitter, especially about Hawaii. Happy tweeting.

2 comments:

Kris Nelson said...

The Twitter bug is surely contagious. Even though I live in the Chicagoland area, a good portion of my tweeps are in Hawaii, and I have to say, Hawaii tweeps have to be the greatest. Their Aloha Spirit via Twitter always picks me up when I'm missing the Valley Isle.

Window Cleaning Independence said...

Appreciate this bllog post