Friday, January 8, 2010

Natalani Says: LESS TALK, MORE ACTION!


I found myself at the end of 2009, doing a lot of talking, and not much of anything else. As my many personality profile tests indicate, I am a director in nature, a ‘red’ if you will; I just want to get the job done with as little discussion as possible and get good results at that. So what has caused me to become lazy and just sit around and jibber-jabber all day and night?


Firstly, I blame the weather. The best part of Seattle is the snow and thanks to the El Nino (or El Nina) effect, there is none this year. So all I have to look forward to is rain.

Secondly, I blame the holidays. The only thing I ever liked about Christmas was that I would get lots of presents and would be asleep at about 2pm after drinking too much wine in the sun in Sydney. Now, the presents are drying up (thanks to getting older and a mortgage) and Christmas just isn’t as fun.

Third, I blame myself, because you have to take responsibility at some point.

After an interesting discussion with someone yesterday who shall remain nameless, I realized it is time to start taking action again. I am DONE with the talking! I am ready to see results. Yes, 2010 is going to be a good year, and I look forward to what’s in store. Happy Friday!

No comments: