Monday, January 25, 2010

Hawaii Entertainment News - Pirates 4 and LOST Premiere!


While flipping through the TV channels over the weekend looking for something to watch, I came across one of my favorite movies filmed in Hawaii: “50 First Dates”, starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. What a great movie, not only for the amazing scenery but the comedy factor as well – I always laugh and smile every time I watch it. Many movies are filmed in Hawaii each year, and rumor has it that the 4th installment of the Pirates series: “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides,” will begin shooting in Oahu and Kauai this summer.


In addition to movies, many TV shows are also filmed in Hawaii. For those who will be in Waikiki this weekend, why not head to the beach premiere of the final season of “LOST” on Saturday January 30 (thanks to Hawaii Blog for the details). The red carpet affair begins at 5pm, with the premiere screening starting at 6.30pm. While I'm not a "LOST" fan myself, from what I've heard this could be the season that fans have been waiting for!

No comments: