Tuesday, January 12, 2010

10 Questions Most Frequently Asked by Travelers

GREAT article today on MSNBC.com on common questions asked by travelers.  With the recent string of airline problems, namely bomb threats and dangerous passengers, it has us all wondering about changes to airline security measures that we need to be aware of.  I am planning an overseas trip in the coming months and although I am a regular traveler, I think it might be time for me to brush up on my knowledge relating to airline and airport security, and administrative changes in general (such as the TSA Secure Flight Program so that I don't get caught off guard. 

Enjoy this read on travel tips from MSNBC.com.  Do you have other questions about travel that you want answered?  Are you nervous about airline travel?  Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

No comments: