Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Travel Channel This Weekend - Big Island

I don't usually write about the Big Island, not because I don't like it but because I have so much to share about O'ahu that I just haven't been able to get to it! However, I did just hear that the Big Island will be featured as part of Samantha Brown's Great Weekends. The show is airing on Saturday evening at 7pm, and as part of her trip she explores rivers of molten lava, blesses a newly built outrigger canoe and feasts her senses at the only authentic luau on a black-sand beach. She will also be checking out the Kona Coffee Cultural Festival so this show is well worth the watch.

This show should be great for those looking to learn more about what the Big Island has to offer, both locals and tourists alike. For more information on Samantha Brown and her adventures visit their website.

No comments: