Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Am Going To.....Hawaii!

Great news - I have booked another trip to Hawaii (O'ahu) in August - thanks to my mother, who is planning on travelling via Hawaii on her way to Seattle. It will be a brief trip (only 3 nights), but that's enough time for me to.....

Get a tan at Waikiki Beach

Buy some Nine West Shoes

Dine at Alan Wongs

Shop at the ABC Stores

Have a drink (or two or three) at the Barefoot Bar at the Hale Koa Hotel

Watch the sunrise and sunset

Catch up with my friends at CommPac

and many more things....that I will let you know about as I start to countdown to the trip (only 94 sleeps to go)!

3 comments:

Kris Nelson said...

Sounds a full list to me for a 3 day trip. Enjoy. :)

John said...

I wish I was going, INA

Beach Vacation Rentals & Sales said...

You'll have a great time!

Hawaii Beach Rentals & Sales