Monday, March 9, 2009

Picasa

It seems that I have been a little isolated and hidden away lately, but while in hiding today I have discovered another amazing program that has been around for a long time, but has just captured my attention: Google's Picasa. This program is so awesome! In less than 10 minutes I grabbed some pics from my latest trip to Hawaii, made a collage (seen below), made a movie which I will post to YouTube shortly, and archived all my photos in one place! If you have the time and the patience to look for cool technology, you will be amazed how many things you can find and what you can do with it! I am going to work on a cool movie that captures our recent vacation and post it to my blog later this week. I am feeling giddy like a child right now as this is something so easy with awesome results!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very cool, well done. JMS