Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Heart of Being Hawaiian - Take 2

I recently purchased the book, The Heart of Being Hawaiian and had committed to writing a review about the book about 2 weeks ago. Well, sadly I have still not read the book and am having trouble finding time to do so. I am bummed as I think this book will really provide me with some interesting insight into the Hawaiian culture and what it truly means to be Hawaiian, whether you are born in the Islands or not. I will get to it, but have set a new goal to have finished the book - end of April. I look forward to posting the review for you to read!

2 comments:

A Maui Blog said...

Oh I know how that feels. I got a lot of things I want to post and some books i wanted to write a reviews on but had not had the time to do so ... yet

I'd be adding you to my blogroll (I'm also trying to find out to do that ...( soon)

Natalie Malloy said...

Sweet! I just added you to my blogroll - I appreciate you doing the same (when you can of course!)