Friday, March 13, 2009

Hawaiian Books and More at Amazon.com
















Happy Friday everyone! Yet another week of crazy happenings, but at the end of it all I am still standing so I guess it wasn't that bad after all. I thought as you got older that life became easier but I am learning the hard way that this is not the case. But, today there is no time to complain because the weekend is here and I want to share a great blog post from Amazon.com's Omnivoracious Blog. This blog is written by the book editors at Amazon.com, and they regularly write blog postings about: "The Books of the States". This week, Hawaii was featured on the blog and they have some great recommendations if you are looking for books about Hawaii, fiction, non-fiction, or both.

As I mentioned in my blog post yesterday it is often hard to decide on what books to read as there are so many to choose from. Some of the books that are mentioned include, Hawaii, by James Michener, and Hawaii's Story by Queen Liliuokalani. Hopefully this selection of titles from Amazon will help you get started if you are thinking about starting a new book, or you just want to keep adding to your collection. Read the entire blog post from Amazon here, and have a great weekend!

No comments: