Monday, May 17, 2010

Teddy's Bigger Burgers - Store No. 4

Although I am not a meat eater, I do eat the occasional cheeseburger from time to time (and bacon if I'm desperate).  The main reason that I don't eat a lot of meat is because I became a little too interested in where my food came from, and many books and movies later, I have sworn off meat thanks to current farming practices in the United States (I'm sure its the same in many other countries as well).  Anyway, if you are in Hawaii and are looking for a good burger, you now have another option with Teddy's Bigger Burgers set to open their 4th store on Oahu, in Moiliili, on May 31.  The store will be located at 2424 S. Beretania St. in the Rainbow Vista apartments complex.

Teddy’s currently has stores in Kailua, Hawaii Kai and Kapahulu as well as in Washington state and Tokyo, Japan. In addition, a Teddy’s Bigger Burgers franchise is expected to open on Maui by the end of this year.

2 comments:

campblsoupgrl said...

We went to the Teddy's while we were staying in Kailua and OMG, their burgers were huge! I was stuffed just looking at them!

Oahu Mom said...

They have a vegetarian burger at Teddy's that is pretty good! We eat at their Kailua location and my son knows it as the restaurant with the gumball machine.