Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hello from Sydney!

My vacation is flying by and Hawaii has come and gone.  I'm in Sydney right now catching up with friends and family and it has been great - the weather has really been in my favor.  Hot sunny days, balmy summer nights, and minimal rain in between.  I'd forgotten how wonderful Sydney is in the summertime, especially when you have wonderful people to share it with.

I have a ton of photos and experiences to share from my recent trip to Hawaii.  We stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort and Spa, and let me just say it was nothing short of spectacular.  From the room to the food to the hotel services and activities, everything was just fantastic.  Lots more to come on this shortly - once I find the cord to my camera amongst all my luggage.  But now, off to Sydney Fish Market! 

2 comments:

Milind said...

Hey Natalani,
Which is the best time to visit Sydney, actually i'll go to Sydney nest month for my Business trip. Therefore my colleagues and me make a plan to visit popular places. So please tell which is the favorite places in Sydney.Hawaii Golf Course

Unknown said...

Great post, love it! haha Anyway, today I had a big luck and want to share it with everyone - I finally found a way to make cheap calls to Australia, where my cousin Becky lives! There's this very neat site, briing.com, that offers a fast and easy way to reach your friends and relatives all around the world! You simply dial 084 3278 7878 for Australia landlines, and if you're in the UK, you can call Australia and talk for as long as you like! :)