Thursday, April 1, 2010

I've Been Cheating on Hawaii - But I'm Back!

Yes its true - I took a vacation in another tropical destination! I just returned from Cancun, Mexico, and had a great time. The weather was lovely, and so was the hospitality. When I returned home from my vacation, there was a lovely Hawaiian cook book waiting on my doorstep from my friend Dawn at Watermark Publishing

With the help of Amazon Associates I can now share the product and link to purchase with you. 'Kau Kau' at first look is simply stunning and provides readers with a complete history of food in the Hawaiian Islands.  I plan to read it cover to cover and will have a review up shortly.  Right now the Amazon Associates image looks kinda sucky but I'm working on correcting that - in fact I plan to have a new blog template up shortly!


No comments: