Monday, August 10, 2009

Time For A New Look

I have been writing and creating this blog for almost one year. It's hard to believe actually, time really gets away from you. I have played around with many ideas in regards to changing the look, feel and overall image of the blog, in order to completely represent me and my thoughts about Hawaii. So, as I embark on vacation starting on Saturday, I plan to play around with the blog, and starting in September, things may look a little different. Its time to step it up a notch, and with the 1 year anniversary around the corner, I think now is a great time to get started!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

-------



___________________
christena
Email Marketing Solutions

Avila Vacation said...

I want to know about Hawaii.
Thanks for sharing.