Saturday, January 29, 2011

Apartment Inspiration

The last few months have provided a lot of change for me, in particular my living situation.  After downsizing from a large house to a small apartment it got me thinking about the furniture I had, as well as the furniture I may still need now that I am living in a different space.  Thankfully, my friends at CSN Stores must have read my mind because one thing I've been doing some research on is corner TV stands . If you are not familiar with CSN Stores, not only do they have a great selection of corner TV stands, but they have everything you need to make your house or your apartment really feel like your home.  Take a look at their website for more ideas.

Be on the lookout for a giveaway on my blog courtesy of CSN stores in the near future.  Happy 2011!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i really like your blog. You can visit my blog please?

http://www.poaaovivo.blogspot.com

commoncents said...

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS! I always enjoy visiting your blog....

Steve
Common Cents
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com