Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Needed A Break

It has been close to three weeks since I last wrote a blog post. The reason why? Well, I don't have one. For some reason, my usual Hawaii inspiration disappeared as my time and thoughts have been focused on other things. Thankfully, its not long now before we head back to the Islands again, just in time to get me out of this rut. Don't get my wrong, my love of Hawaii hasn't changed, but keeping my eye on the prize has been difficult as of late.

Is anyone else feeling like this? Is it the change in weather? Or is it just my attitude? Time will tell!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I can certainly relate on needing a break, that's for sure.

In my case, it's really just been a matter of not having enough time. I guess I have a knack for overextending myself, but also for getting caught up in so many things that I find interesting, there's just no time to do everything.

I do still think of the islands and the Aloha Spirit every day, from the Hawaii state flag that hangs on my wall above my desk at home to the rotating Maui images on my desktop. Not to mention the great tweeps I follow on Twitter, that is at least when I have time to log on there, too.

And so the cycle continues. :)

Hope your inspiration comes back, and if not, here's hoping that it's replaced with a new and exciting hobby or interest and not just busy work.