Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What is Your Favorite Hawaiian Food?

Its 4pm and I am hungry. My mom is still saying with us so tonight so I am planning on preparing a special meal - Armando Percuoco's famous Truffled Egg Pasta from Buon Ricordo. I was dreaming about this dish earlier and it got me thinking about Hawaiian food and how much I love the regional cuisine there. My favorite Hawaiian food would have to be Poke, followed closely by Mac Salad - food from both ends of the spectrum!

Do you have a favorite Hawaiian food? Please share it so I can drool some more!

2 comments:

Kris Nelson said...

My latest would have to be kalua pork, and I'm looking forward to grabbing a few more bites in 2 weeks. Everything to plate lunches to burritos at Maui Tacos.

Yum.

Natalie Malloy said...

Awesome, that sounds soooo delicious. Thanks for sharing Kris and can't wait to read about your upcoming trip!